My Hobbies—When I’m Not Writing
Welcome back to the #MFRW 52-Week Blog Challenge! Notice how this week’s topic specifically mentioned hobbies besides writing. I assume that’s to avoid hopping around to all these blogs and reading the same thing over and over again as a favorite hobby—writing.
Never Fear! Writers are often introverts, but it takes a plethora of interests to craft these characters!
Well, if you’re going to get all particular about hobbies, I can name a few of mine outside of writing stuff. Really…I can. Just give me a minute to step away from my computer.
Things Normal People Consider a Hobby
- Walking (I mean intentional, or at scenic places, not just to live or get to my destination)
- Backseat biker babe
- Movies- I love watching movies!
- Dancing- in the club, at home, wherever there’s a good tune
- Going to Concerts- love me some music!
- Hockey games- Love me some Penguins
- Reading- of course! Didn’t say I couldn’t mention that!
Things that Kinda Are Hobbies, But Not Really
- Honing my sarcasm
- Collecting Quotes
- Caffeine Consumption
- Staring into Space (Plotting)
- People Watching (Character Development)
- Pulling my Back
- Starting a Diet
- Forgetting I’m on a Diet
- Telling stories to my kids that start with “Back in the Day”
- Laundry—cause really, does it ever end?
Enough about me, I know everyone loves to hear about my writing assistant, Scruff.
- Quietly Staring
- Attacking Defenseless Squeaky Toys
- Collecting Sticks
- Looking Adorable
- Taking Naps
- Judging You
- Figuring Out What You’re Eating
- Going in and out 50 bajillion times a day
What’s your Favorite, or Most Unusual, Hobby?
Follow the Blog Hop and Maybe You’ll Discover Some New Hobbies!